Friday, August 8, 2008

Bathtub

The bathtub is now in working order.
This is probably one of the most important issues in my new house, something I'm looking forward to the most; a decent bathtub. And by that I mean, a claw foot, shoulder-water-depth, basin. None of this belly-button deep nonsense - which is what I have now.
I finally got the a decent water stopper, and I replaced the other drainy-thingy, the one above the stopper. The old one was completely corroded, so I replaced it with a shiny new one, and stuffed the holes full of More-tight. More-tight is the stuff we wind-proof our windows with in the winter time. It's kind of like silly putty, but not not as much fun. I stuffed that into the holes of the new drainy-thingy. Hey - it worked in the my apartment and it gives me an extra 6inches of water to soak in. Don't' knock it 'till you've tried it!… That's what I'm off to do.
Tomorrow:
bike ride
take Jacques to the vet
tackle the ceiling fan again.
Oh, check out what I wish I could splurge on for a ceiling fan at G Squared Art. Who knew there were such cool ceiling fans?
(The website link is under the other web-links.)

No comments: