Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Karma


I'm not sure how I earned this karma, but I am grateful for it.
In all of the drama on Monday of trying to find my car - I made a huge mistake. I only discovered it today when I went to UArts to pick up my bike. When I went to lock it to the bike stand on Monday, I missed the bike frame, locked the lock to the stand and left the bicycle standing there alone (kickstand down). I discovered this today (two days later!) as I reached for the lock and had a hard time registering why on earth the lock could just be lying there, flat on the ground, on the other side of my bike. I pushed at my bike a bit and it practically rolled away from me. I am amazed that it was still there.
My grateful thanks to whatever powers that are - that made my bicycle still be there.

No comments: