Monday, January 12, 2009

Bathroom Diaries: Day 9 - The Door

Jeff got a fabulous door!
I asked him about the door last week and he couldn't tell me fast enough that he already had one. And it's fantastic! Look and the handle!!! Isn't it beautiful?
He said the door is from a closet from another job, it's fits perfectly, and he even has a matching handle for the other side. I think that's what he said...
The molding is up too. Too bad it wasn't primed before he put it in - but maybe there's a method to his madness - who knows.
I'm starting to have second thoughts about the wall I took down yesterday. I'm not regretting taking it down - it's just that I don't think my brilliant plan of being able to put books on it is not going to work. I'm not sure I can get the beam up the way I want to/need to. Bummer.

1 comment:

Scrappy said...

That is a great door! I really love the handle. Good job, Jeff!