Monday, December 29, 2008

What does one do when one turns 35?

Well, I go to Disneyland. Sleeping Beauty's Castle in the morning.
Daddy waiting in line for Peter Pan… second star to the right, straight on 'till morning. Pirates of the Caribbean is still one of the best Disney rides.

The Tea Cups. I wanted to go on them but I got stuck in line waiting for Churros. Dad and Ann are in the turquoise cup in the upper left of the photo. I had a video somewhere but it seems lost in the micro chips of my card.
It's a Small World. Also - one of the old favorites.


Sleeping Beauty's Castle on the way out.
The Castle again after the winter lighting. And in the magic kingdom at 7:30 at night with maybe 50° F, it started to snow. :) Ya gotta love it.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Celebrate and definitely eat some chocolate! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Scrappy said...

I want to go there when I turn 35! That is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Et stort TILLYKKE, så ung du er! Åh ja, stenbuk, nu kan jeg huske det!