Sunday, May 22, 2011

Befuddled and bemuddled

I have allergies. I don't really - have never ever before in my life! But for the last month or so, I've been miserable. Today's been the worst so far. And I just feel like whining. So. Woe to me...I feel like I've got a head full of cotton balls.

The roses around the front door are blooming again. They were blooming when I bought my house. I can't believe its been three years.

Raspberries are on their way. I can't wait!!!
Primroses are blooming:

The blasted porch project is not moving along as fast as I'd hoped. Probably mostly because of these allergies - they just wipe you out. I need to get some drugs. Better living through chemistry.

I don't know what this plant is, but I'm pretty sure I planted it. I'm hoping it's a hollyhock? But so far it just makes leaves.

A little more garden in the garden:
More tomatoes planted, beets, turnips and zucchini's. Hopefully something will grow!

Another mystery plant but I think these are lantern plants. This is where I planted them last year and they didn't do anything. This year... explosion! Plus the package said, plant this year for blooms next year.
Baby Blueberries. I was afraid they didn't get enough sun - but maybe they do. Yum.

Yesterday was a beautiful day - sunny warm, perfect day for reading on the deck.
Jacques surveyed his domain. Watchin' out for the other black kitty he had to chase away earlier in the day.

We are very happy when there is a fresh barrel of rain water in the house.
And a very cute Swee'pea. He loves to help me make the bed. He's very good at making the sheets stay put.
And we are just cute.

And if that's not cute enough, we have taken to wanting to be under the sheet on the chair we always sleep in.
still working out the situationhappy now. Rear end sticking out and everything.

No comments: