Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Maybe the coolest website ever!

At 4am this morning, it was too hot to sleep. So I got up to write email and stuff. My friend Mary just bought a house and she wants to paint blue/purple pinstripes in her bedroom. To me, this sounds like a nightmare project. At 4am you get some pretty hair-brained ideas though, and I thought, well, hey - why not print out wall paper instead? We're artists, we can do that. Mary is the professional paste maker anyway (one of her many talents). But THEN the thought followed, What if we don't need to make our own? Maybe some genius has already designed what she wants. And the web gave me one step better. There is a site that let's YOU design your own. Pick your pattern, pick your colors - oh this site could be very dangerous in a time-consuming way.