Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catch-up Blog #1 - My big award


I have received the International Bug Lovers Club of the World award!
I have lots of things to catch up on, but this one is really the most pressing. Several weeks ago - I believe after the second debate - there was a comment on the blog that I had received this award. It came in the mail several weeks later (and several weeks ago), in a neon yellow envelope. I have not acknowledged it yet - so would like to take this post to say, Thank you!!! I am truly honored to have received this award! I am delighted to know that there is another group of people who think bugs are really cool. I was hoping to be able to post images the big spider who kept making a web on my front hedge. I kept walking into her web in the morning, and she finally decided to move higher up, over the top of the hedge. Unfortunately, Mr. El had been eyeing my hedge and hounding me to trim it. I waited too long and he did it for me while I was at work one day. No more spider. Sigh. Stay tuned - I love bugs too - and will most likely post more about them.

And to the rest of you bloggers, handing out blog awards… neener neener neener … I got a bug award!

1 comment:

Scrappy said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award!

That award certificate is amazing. I especially love the glitter on your name.