Thursday, July 31, 2014

What happened to July?


I blinked and I think I missed it! Actually, I had my nose buried in a book – most of the time. But I still got plenty of things accomplished since I last posted back in June. I didn’t accomplish everything I wanted to … but I still did a lot.  Therefore, I am posting “chapters.” They will be as follows:
1.     Bees
2.     Books
3.     Cats
6.     The Garden
7.     Harebrained Ideas
8.     New Phone

Now – I want every one of these to be a separate link to a post. But since I don’t know how to do that… we’ll all be surprised by the results. I’m going to post them all tonight, but some will have a message that they aren’t quite finished yet! Sorry. Please come back and check on them again. 

I am sorry about this unorthodox way of posting, but – I took a vacation day today in order to tackle the blogging issue. Aannnd, ahem,  I cleaned the house instead. This wasn’t a slapdash aim-the-vacuum-in-the-general-direction-of-dust-bunnies normal cleaning. No no – this was the serious clean-the-sides-of-the-oven, vacuum-the-walls, and shine-the-silver kind of cleaning. In other words; It took all day. What a way to spend vacation! And everything is sparkling clean. Aaaahhh, lovely.

Another aspect of the neglect and careless attitude toward blogging is due to - The Weather… oh The Weather! I really hope I am not jinxing it by writing about it – but it has been beautiful! Yes we’ve had a few sweltering days, but nothing significant enough to warrant  hauling the window air conditioners out of the basement. It has been so nice that even on the sweltering days, if you sit in the garden there is a lovely breeze and it is very comfortable. I am enjoying the weather so much – but not without a bit of guilt. I know, I know, this isn’t normal! I should want those sweltering days because that is normal. Yeah – whatevuh! I am enjoying this loveliness! Really! And so I’m just trying to be grateful for the Now. No complaints from me.

No comments: