Sunday, January 23, 2011

The road to hell...

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
I'm beginning to think this is really true. Although I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Why is it that if you are doing something good for something - it always comes back and bites you in the butt?
I gave the puppy back this afternoon. I cannot have a puppy right now. Good Grief - I just got a new kitty! That's about all Jacques can handle right now. Not to mention me!
The owner never actually showed up. Wasn't really concerned to get his dog back??? So I gave him to his brother who was there moving something. I thought at the time this was a good thing, because I could also give him a couple of old towels and ask him to put something over the door of the dog house to that Petey (the big dog) would be warm. But then because we were worried the puppy would get out again he locked the puppy up in the house. Now I am petrified that they won't be there for another week - AGAIN. and who is going to feed that little guy!? If he was outside - at least I could feed him.

No comments: