Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Major Misshap

I spilled/broke a bottle of black nail polish in my bathroom. Now it wouldn't have been so bad if it would have just dropped and broken leaving a big black oozing puddle on the tile. Instead it hit the edge of the toilet, broke the neck of the bottle which then spun around, flinging nail polish in all directions before it shattered on the floor. Needless to say - there are tiny black drops of stuff everywhere! I think I'll probably be finding them for years to come. sigh.
Well - at least it comes off with acetone.
This is a project for tomorrow. My friend Babette has been here for the weekend from Australia. We've had a blast! Australians are wonderful people. They are tenacious, positive, happy, and enjoy good conversation. Babette did a residency in North Carolina before coming up the east coast to see me (!) and family. It's been lovely having her here and I'm going to miss her when she's gone.

No comments: