Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Entry with no pictures. sorry.

I've been really bad about blogging. Sorry. I've been swamped and I've actually been trying to figure out why I'm not blogging.
The truth is - my studio is now mostly functional! And all I want to do is work in there! I can sit at my desk and the book shelves are mostly stocked and working and I can get so much finished. It's just great. I wanted to blog over the holiday, but got carried away with editioning one of my books.
Suffice it to say, I've editioned one book. Worked on setting up the next adventure of the Australian Book Arts show. Cooked like crazy for Thanksgiving (I made Martha Washington's "Lettuce" Tart). And I am happy to report that after an hour and a half on the phone with Jeremy from Apple Support and the last ditch resort of checking to see if my wireless receiver was ON, I am now wireless in my little house. It's really great. First item on the agenda is to listen to This American Life Podcasts in my studio.
This week I am madly preparing all kinds of stuff for the annual Book Paper Scissors, book Arts craft show at the Free Library. So once again I am swamped. sigh. What else is new.
Hope all is well with all of you.
:)

No comments: