Sunday, April 29, 2018

A hat for Liam

A month ago, my sister sent an adorable picture of my nephew in a knitted hat with two large pompoms on it. (There's one in the back)


Totally adorable. My sister suggested that if I wanted to knit him something I should knit another one just like it.

Why?

Because then his shadow looks just like Mickey's.

Well who am I to argue with that? 

What colors? - I texted. 

Red and Purple came the response. 

Wish Granted: 


I'm rather proud of those pompoms.

However, when I tried it on? It didn't look exactly like Mickey's Shadow.

More like Sid from Ice Age's shadow.





I'm going to send it along anyway. If the "ears" need to be adjusted I'm also sending extra thread so that they can be tacked further up along the crown of the head. 

I mean, how picky can a 3-year-old be? 

;) haha - stay tuned. 



No comments: