Monday, January 23, 2017

More updates on the March.

I am so proud of us! I am so proud of how many Americans demonstrated on Saturday. But even more - I am humbled and honored that so many people around the world demonstrated with us in solidarity.Thank you all.

If you have not seen this compilation from the New York Times, take your time, scroll all the way through, it is worth it.  Demonstrations on all seven continents! Unprecedented.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/21/world/womens-march-pictures.html?_r=0

Too many fabulous photos to choose from so I just borrowed the one taken in Philadelphia. Thanks to Ann for sending the link.

But our work is far from done. It's time to roll up our sleeves and start working. I'm participating in the Women's March 10 actions in 100 days. Step one, write to my Senator. Toomey and Casey - you are both going to hear from me!

No comments: