Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring Everyone! The crocuses are blooming! The daffodils have spears and the tulips are growing.


Even the raspberry bush is growing leaves. So far we've had a beautiful weekend in Philadelphia - thus the long wait between posting. I just wanted to be outside! I'm still cleaning up debris from the back yard - maybe a bit more today. I'm also prepping for the workshop I'm doing with Melanie this weekend for Southern Graphics Council and I'm working on a book performance. Mary put me in touch with a technical friend of hers (thank you Mary!!!) who is going to save my butt for this project. We spent the afternoon in the Wissahickon Creek washing paper. :) Once the performance happens I'll post it here, so that you can see what I'm talking about.
Hope you are all having a lovely day as well!

No comments: